Diversity, Equity & Inclusion for
We help leaders create safe, inclusive spaces that elevate employee engagement and performance to improve the business results and the communities they serve. Our clients rank among the top five markets with 98% action plan completion using our proven process to enhance and sustain results.
Inclusive Leaders Groups’ diverse SMEs will guide you through the development of progressive, evidence-based, business-driven DEI strategies to retain the best talent and increase employee engagement by 30% and overall satisfaction by 10% in one year.
Inclusive Leaders Group
A Strategic Consulting Firm Specializing in
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI) as a Business Strategy.
Certified Woman-Owned & Minority-Owned Business.
Founder and CEO
DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION (DEI) CONSULTING AND TRAINING FOR ORGANIZATIONS
DEI SHOULD BE A BUSINESS STRATEGY AND COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE, NOT ANOTHER HR or COMPLIANCE PROGRAM. LET’S MAKE SURE IT’S WORKING FOR YOU!
Hi, I’m Charlotte!
My team and I are ready to guide you in developing your strategy and your people starting with a current state organizational assessment, DEI strategic roadmap, and learning needs analysis to help you align DEI with your specific business goals.
If You Are a….
- A Human Resources Leader, DEI Leader or Business leader of a 2,000-20,000 person organization
- Motivated to develop a DEI strategy to enhance your business results.
- Interested in a small minority owned consulting organization with a diverse team of professionals with ‘lived’ experience to inform your strategy.
- Seeking a strong culture of inclusion for sustained high performance.
- Wanting to be an ‘Employer of Choice’ with an authentic brand, inside and out.
- Showing you care about your workforce, the workplace, the marketplace, the consumers, and the communities you serve.
Then, ILG is the right service provider for you.
Don’t go it alone with your DEI strategy. Go with the experts.
DON'T OPERATE WITHOUT DEI AS A BUSINESS STRATEGY. Get help from experienced experts in diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) strategic planning and education.
Nearly 80% of those surveyed said they want to work for a company that values diversity, equity and inclusion.
SUCCESSFULLY DEVELOP AND IMPLEMENT YOUR DEI STRATEGY.
We want your organization and its talent to succeed.
Is your organization without a Chief Diversity Officer or other executive with the experience and expertise to advise your key stakeholders, including your board of directors, executive team, human resources, and DEI task force?
At Inclusive Leaders Group, we help employers and leaders successfully develop and implement a multi-year diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) strategic plan aligned with your business strategy and values.
Many organizations lack the expertise to know where to start, how to implement best practices, or how to determine the goals, objectives, initiatives, and metrics for success. Inclusive Leaders Group should be your collaborative partner if:
- You lack a multi-year DEI strategic plan aligned with your business strategy and talent lifecycle.
- You want a workplace culture where all employees, including underrepresented and marginalized talent groups feel valued and respected.
- Profitable growth is a key strategic goal.
- Responding to the Great Resignation and the costs associated with it would be appealing.
- You would like for your talent to be more engaged, collaborate better, and have increased innovation.
- You would like to recruit, attract, and retain the best talent in your industry, especially Millennials and Generation Z talent.
- Your values include equity, inclusion, allyship, and belonging.
Receive your strategic roadmap to DEI success developed by Certified Diversity Professionals.
In just six months, our Inclusive Enterprise Framework and Comprehensive DEI Strategic Roadmap partnership will allow you and Inclusive Leaders Group to
- Conduct the only validated D&I assessment that enables you to measure both individuals as well as the entire organization.
- Develop a DEI Strategic Framework including SMART Goals based on cultural assessment results.
- Facilitate strategic advisory sessions and training/coaching with key stakeholders.
Founder and Chief Executive Officer
"WE BELIEVE STRONG ORGANIZATIONS ARE BUILT BY ENGAGED AND INCLUSIVE INDIVIDUALS WHO UNDERSTAND, RESPECT, AND VALUE THEMSELVES AND EVERYONE AROUND THEM."
“Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging elevates the entire company, and contributes to your competitive advantage and your bottom-line. They also empower all employees, including underrepresented and marginalized talent to thrive. Let us help you create and achieve your vision by strategically transforming your people and culture.”
Our Award-Winning Services
Strategy - Organizational Transformation
With years of experience, our team has the capabilities and expertise to take your business to the next level. At Inclusive Leaders Group, we combine our insights and skills to transform your processes and strategies, and in turn, your company. We’re proud to help shape and improve how our clients structure and manage their business.
Education, Training & Workshops
Looking to develop your talent but not sure where to turn? Need help planning or executing your next learning initiative? Let us guide you. Any organization can move forward with small incremental changes, but building for the future in today’s rapidly evolving environment means taking bold chances and making insightful decisions with talent and leadership development.
DEI assessment (Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion) is a process for obtaining valid data and information about the performance of an organization on key DEI factors. Assessment is a critical step to a sustainable DEI strategic plan, as it provides a research-based understanding of your current state around diversity and inclusion to guide strategic decision-making and action planning. It can also be used to establish a baseline and/or measure progress, depending on where your organization is at in your DEI journey.
Keynotes and Brave Workplace Conversations
Looking for a 30-minute to one-hour keynote on topics surrounding Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging, and Equity during your lunch and learn, quarterly company event, or annual general meeting? We offer keynotes and customizable talks to suit small to large audiences.
Celebrate with Us!
The Inclusive Leaders Group was recently named one of the Top Emerging Diversity and Inclusion Companies by Manage HR Magazine. We’re so proud of the work of our team that led to this award!
Manage HR Magazine interviewed ILG’s Founder and CEO to learn more about our work. You can read the full article here.