Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Training
Moving From Awareness to Action
Change mindsets, build skills and behaviors, so everyone in your organization thrives and feels that they belong.
Multiple studies have proven that diverse teams drive better business performance and equitable and inclusive organizations become more resilient, collaborative, and innovative.
DEI learning and development is essential to attract and retain top talent.
Research-based DEI training that develops inclusive leaders and builds a culture of inclusion and engagement
Organizations are becoming increasingly diverse. Yet hiring diverse talent — taking into consideration characteristics including but not limited to race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, ability, sexual orientation, and identity — is only the first step in creating an inclusive organization. It is essential for leaders to be able to create inclusive environments so that everyone is able to fully engage in the work.
What distinguishes inclusive leaders from others?
Inclusive leaders consistently recognize the unique characteristics of each person in their workplace with the goals of improving overall performance potential. Inclusive leaders excel in five traits and five competencies. They bring awareness and clarity to problem areas, they practice courageous accountability to help resolve those problems, they empower others, and they foster innovative collaboration to unlock the unique contributions of each person in a group.
Why choose a Training Program with Inclusive Leaders Group?
- Assessment and Feedback: The power of individual assessments makes the training experience a customized one, offering a well-rounded picture of an individual’s strengths, development needs, and leadership style — frequently cited as the most valuable part of our programs.
- Personalized Attention: A high facilitator-to-participant ratio provides the individual attention that fosters customized development, whether in-person or virtual.
- Experiential Learning: Special, engaging activities and breakout sessions offer participants the chance to practice new behaviors while learning from their program peers.
- Goal-Setting: Participants are given time to integrate the lessons of their leadership training experience and encouraged to create personal and professional goals.
- Peer Learning: Program participants interact with and learn from peers in other departments who face similar challenges. Custom program participants often spend time with managers from across their business, facilitating internal collaboration.
Our courses by roles
DEI Awareness & Skill Development
- Addressing And Managing Bias in the Workplace
- Microaggressions and Micro-Affirmations
- DEI Foundations (Awareness & Skills)
- DEI Through the Talent Lifecycle
- Brave Conversations About Race and Anti-Racism
- Race Equity and Allyship – Making It Happen
- Developing Allies to Create Cultures Of Belonging
- Disability Inclusion & Allyship Essentials
- LGBTQ+ Inclusion & Allyship Essentials
- Inclusive Leadership
- Executive Alignment and Visioning Session
- Executive DEI Strategic Roadmap
- Executive Coaching
- Building Inclusive Teams
- Inclusive Leadership
HR & D&I Team Development
DEI Through the Talent Lifecycle
HR as DEI Change Leaders
High-Performance D&I Team Building
Inclusive Workplace Wellbeing-Making it Work for All
Seeking to make diversity, equity, inclusion, & belonging a business and talent imperative with education?
You can use the contact form to send all communications to us, as well as requests for speaking at your conference or event, or discuss your training, coaching, and organizational change needs.