Inclusive Leadership Training
An inclusive leadership training and development program that empowers employees to take meaningful action and build an inclusive workplace culture.
Simply building diverse teams isn’t a silver bullet. Leaders have to be able to activate and engage those diverse teams; they have to be inclusive of the multifarious viewpoints, perspectives, and styles that diverse teams offer.
Inclusive leadership is what makes diversity work.
Duration: 1.5-hrs or 3-hrs
In an ever-changing and increasingly globalized economy, and the importance of workplace diversity, equity, and inclusion in the U.S., what constitutes effective leadership in business has changed.
In addition to traditional management and leadership skills, inclusion-focused values and traits are critical for leaders navigating the business landscape. Research shows that inclusive leaders excel in particular areas. They bring awareness and clarity to problem areas, they practice courageous accountability to help resolve those problems, they empower others, and they foster innovative collaboration to unlock the unique contributions of each person in a group.
This Inclusive Leaders Group workshop is framed around the extensive research done by Deloitte on Inclusive Leadership competencies required for performance because of the diversity of markets, customers, ideas, and talent.
Why This Training is Important
- Companies increasingly rely on diverse, multidisciplinary teams that combine the collective capabilities of women and men, people of different cultural heritage, and younger and older workers. But simply throwing a mix of people together doesn’t guarantee high performance; it requires inclusive leadership — leadership that assures that all team members feel they are treated respectfully and fairly, are valued, and have a sense that they belong, and are confident and inspired.
- Inclusive leadership can lead teams towards innovative solutions by utilizing the knowledge and expertise of all team members.
What You Will Learn
Employees and Managers gain a deeper understanding of:
- What inclusive leadership is and why it is essential today.
- The business case for inclusive leadership such as greater retention, collaboration, innovation, and profitable growth.
- Redefining leadership through the lens of inclusion, innovation, creativity, and belonging.
- Discover 6 key competencies that inclusive leaders possess.
- Identify behaviors and organizational practices that hinder diversity and inclusion and find opportunities to improve them.
- Commit to implementing inclusive leadership actions.
This training is available in multiple formats and durations based on your learning and development needs: in-Person and live virtual
Inclusive Leaders: The Catalysts For Allyship and Belonging Tip Sheet
Looking to Develop Inclusive Leaders?
Get Our FREE 12-Page Inclusive Leadership E-Guide