This is where Inclusive Leaders Group can support organizations with advisory consulting services.
We work with organizations to develop and implement DEI strategies that are grounded in their own talent and business priorities and based on data and analytics:
- DEI diagnostics: We use researched and proven diagnostics to help leaders understand where they are on their DEI journey and identify both their strengths and opportunities to do better.
- Structural inclusion: We use inclusive design principles to build fair and equitable talent management structures, processes, and practices.
- Behavioral inclusion: We design and deliver inclusion learning journeys for employees at all levels. And offer high impact career advancement programs for women, men, racially/ethnically under-represented talent, LGBTQ+ and the disabled.
- Inclusive leadership: We help senior leaders align around and take accountability for their D&I strategy. And we enable clients to assess and develop inclusive leadership skills.
- Building a diverse talent pipeline: We help organizations source, assess, recruit, onboard and develop under-represented talent. We design fair and equitable rewards. And we help organizations build a culture of trust and belonging.
- Driving change: We embed diversity and inclusion in the organization’s DNA with tools, technology, and effective change management.