Allyship at Work Training
An allyship training program that empowers employees to take meaningful action and build an inclusive workplace culture.
Allyship is critical to fostering an inclusive workplace culture.
The right policies alone cannot shift workplace culture. It’s critical that employees become part of the cause. That’s where allyship comes in.
Research shows allies don’t just influence one person at a time. They inspire others to act as change agents, too, creating a culture of acceptance and support. Simply put, allyship is a powerful force for creating an inclusive workplace culture.
Why This Training is Important
- There is a huge problem in many workplaces: Many employees are not showing up as allies.
- While most employees think of themselves as allies, relatively few white employees are performing basic allyship actions, such as advocating for racial equity, welcoming LGBTQ+ employees, or mentoring women of color.
- Allyship at Work helps to bridge this gap by helping employees at every level of your organization identify specific ways they can take action to make a meaningful impact.
What You Will Learn
Employees and Managers gain a deeper understanding of:
- The important difference between Allyship and being an Accomplice.
- How to intervene in workplace marginalization.
- Becoming empowered to speak up and respond when inequality occurs.
- How to address and respond to workplace harm.
- Exhibiting self-reflection as an Ally.
- Definition of a Belonging Culture.